top of page

Utility, Town, & County Connections

Noise / Animal Concerns

For animal and noise complaints, Please contact the following entities, but ALSO share your concern with CAS Property Management via email to so all problems are documented.

Town of Morrisville Police
- barking dogs, resident noise dial 911
(call center person will assign officer to issue) 

Wake County Animal Control
- pet waste offenders, loose animals, cruelty concerns (919) 856-6911

Utility Connections

Water - Town of Cary Utility Accounts (919) 469-4050

Electricity - Duke Energy Billing & Payment (800) 777-9898

Gas - PSNC Energy Residential Services (877) 776-2427

Trash Pickup - Town of Morrisville Trash & Recycling (919) 463-7070

Cable TV - DishSpectrumTime Warner, AT&T, Google Fiber, Frontier
Internet Service - Dish
Spectrum, Time Warner, AT&T, Google Fiber, Frontier

Government Resources

Town of Morrisville's "How Do I" Service

Wake County School Assignment Address Lookup Tool

Wake County Voter Registration

Wake County Real Estate Tax Lookup Tool

Wake County Sheriff Crime Database
USPS Change of Address Form

bottom of page